Sunday, April 23, 2006

Farewell to Malhotras & Podars!

April 22, 2006; 7:00 P.M. EST......Farewell to Karan, Nandini, Vinod and Nita @ Waterford MI.

What a bash and excellent speeches from all our friends and families. Sourin dominated the stage and Nita made the crowd use there tissues inspite of several warnings...and, this one is for Karan, Vinod and family -

My friends to you I bid goodbye
To the friendship that brought me sky
The year has been swell
As if coming from a wishing well
But as all things do
I have to bid adieu
How it pains me to
But there's nothing I can do
Thank you for the memories
The laughter and the tears
They'll linger in my heart
As if we never part
If by chance we meet again
May it be full of blessings in the rain
Yet for now all that I can say
Is to God for you I'll pray

1 comment:

Sourin Rao said...

Anshul
Beautiful poem boss. Wish you had written it by Sat. and read it out for everyone to read. Hearing it in your your rich Bachchanesque bariton, would have bought the roof down. As Sue said in her joke 'Agar Wal' na ho, the roof will come down.

Hope yours truly is at the receiving end of such munificience on some such fine day.

Keep on blogging.

Sourin

M.S. Dhoni - A PHENOMENON!