Wednesday, April 20, 2005

MOM, I Miss You...

Mom, your love was a magic,
Brought harmony and peace.
It covered like a blanket,
And cured boo-boos with a kiss.

Mom, your love offered grand protection
From evil that lurks 'round,
It tamed the fears of little ones
And turned frowns upside down.

Mom, you held a wealth of wisdom
With gentleness and care,
You held my hand when needed
With a pinch of tears n glare.

And thought those precious childhood years
Are an instant pass,
The love and magic you rendered
Will last...and last...and last.

2 comments:

Sourin Rao said...

Anshul Kumar
You are a genius man, which one cant easily discern just by talking with you :)). Just kidding. Excellent poem, I wish I could compose so well.

Keep it up.
Sourin

Anonymous said...

just read your poem and eyes filled with tears..it touched my heart. Thanks for sharing in general

M.S. Dhoni - A PHENOMENON!