Thursday, April 28, 2005

She...

A stray of light and a slender glare peeps into my mystic eyes,
She cuddles her pillow, stretches, and moves and gives a sigh.
I could feel the leaves shuddering and hear the birds twittering,
The radiance of the Sun is enchanting and she murmurs ‘Good Morning’.

She is charming, adorable, endearing, palatable and delectable,
She brings compassion of the sun, resilience of the moon & is enjoyable.
Her morning chores commence with tea, breakfast and the current affairs,
We get into an argument and Alas! She leaves for work with a stare.

I have seen the happiness, bliss and glee she has brought,
To our Son and now a man, my little boy.
I am so very thankful and gratified,
And my heart is filled with elation and joy.

As the love you have for one another,
Blossoms, blooms and grows.
I see a beautiful flower garden,
And you... the perfect rose.

1 comment:

Sourin Rao said...

Nice one Anshul. Hope you are referring to Pratibha.
Very touching man.

M.S. Dhoni - A PHENOMENON!